- Covid-19 – we ask that all customers please sign in on arrival, use hand sanitiser provided, and follow social distancing guidelines.
- Please use our online booking system to book a table. This is the best way to book a table as it will show our availability and provides an instant booking.
- For smaller groups we encourage ‘walk ins’ even if the online system is showing we are booked out, as we do keep some tables in reserve for this purpose.
- Please plan to arrive on time for your booking as it ensures a smooth dining experience for all.
- Sweet Sour Salt is a cashless venue, we only accept payment by card (0.9% surcharge applies).
- We are a licenced venue and do not accept BYO.
- Please advise us before you arrive if you have any dietary requirements, however we do have a range of gluten free and vegan options.
- Please inform us as soon as possible if there are any changes to your booking.
- Current liquor laws allow us to sell alcohol with food for takeaway/home delivery. Our delivery drivers hold RSA certificates and will not supply alcohol to people under the age of 18 years, and may request identification before handing over alcoholic products.
Thank you for dining with us. We appreciate your support!