Sweet Sour Salt Booking Terms and Conditions
- Seating times (from the booked time. Please be aware tables are often re-booked after the allocated time. Please inform us if you require a longer seating time).
- groups of 3 or less - 90mins
- groups of 4 to 6 - 120mins
- groups of 7 or more - no time restriction
- Non-arrivals: we will hold your table for 30mins after your booking time; we will try to contact you if you are 15mins behind your booking time however after 30mins we reserve the right to re-sell your table unless you contact and inform us of your intended arrival.
- For groups of 8 or more we highly recommend our banquet menu (please see 'menus'). Modifications of the banquet are welcome, please speak to our friendly staff.
- Sweet Sour Salt does not supply high chairs or a children’s menu. We are most happy to cater for younger children as much as we can, but please be considerate of other diners and ensure your children are appropriately behaved (as much as possible ).
- Sweet Sour Salt is a licensed restaurant; we do not accept BYO unless prior arrangement has been made with management.
- We do not split bills: please ensure members of your party bring cash if intending to split the bill.
These terms and conditions are in place for the benefit of all our customers, who we value immensely. We look forward to providing you with a great dining experience!